MY ORDER ID IS-95939000000697.

I ORDERED FOR I-PHONE 5S BUT TO MY SHOCK I RECEIVED A WOODLAND WALLET.

MOREOVER THE ORDER IS ALREADY PLACED A MONTH AGO.

I THINK A FRAUD CASE FIR SHOULD BE LAUNCHED AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.IF THESE CONDITIONS WILL GO ON THEN THE ONLINE PURCHASING WOULD GO DOWN DAY BY DAY.

I RECEIVED THIS WALLET ON 16 JAN BUT I WAS OUT OF STATION AND WHEN I CAME BACK ON 17 JAN AND OPENED....I WAS SHOCKED.I HAVE SENT A MAIL REGARDING THIS TO THEIR OFFICIAL ID.THEN I CALLED THEM ON THEIR PHONE THEN THE ATTENDANT SAID, SIR WE WERE CONFIRMING YOUR ADDRESS.WHAT *** IS THIS.YOU RE CONFIRMING MY ADDRESS BY SENDING A WALLET AGAINST Y ORDER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i was cheated" of iphone 5s. Shopefun needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iphone 5s in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopefun.

Had an Experience with Shopefun?

Comments

Do a chargeback and tell your credit card company that they sent the wrong item and are not replacement you've called several times. They will give you a provisional credit until they are completed with their investigation. More than likely you will keep that credit because those kind of people do not respond to chargeback inquiries.