MY ORDER ID IS-95939000000697.

I ORDERED FOR I-PHONE 5S BUT TO MY SHOCK I RECEIVED A WOODLAND WALLET.

MOREOVER THE ORDER IS ALREADY PLACED A MONTH AGO.

I THINK A FRAUD CASE FIR SHOULD BE LAUNCHED AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.IF THESE CONDITIONS WILL GO ON THEN THE ONLINE PURCHASING WOULD GO DOWN DAY BY DAY.

I RECEIVED THIS WALLET ON 16 JAN BUT I WAS OUT OF STATION AND WHEN I CAME BACK ON 17 JAN AND OPENED....I WAS SHOCKED.I HAVE SENT A MAIL REGARDING THIS TO THEIR OFFICIAL ID.THEN I CALLED THEM ON THEIR PHONE THEN THE ATTENDANT SAID, SIR WE WERE CONFIRMING YOUR ADDRESS.WHAT *** IS THIS.YOU RE CONFIRMING MY ADDRESS BY SENDING A WALLET AGAINST Y ORDER.

Reason of review: I WAS CHEATED.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Shopefun?

Comments

Do a chargeback and tell your credit card company that they sent the wrong item and are not replacement you've called several times. They will give you a provisional credit until they are completed with their investigation. More than likely you will keep that credit because those kind of people do not respond to chargeback inquiries.

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more